Who is Pilates Janica?

Who is behind that pepsodent smile and energetic voice?

It's me Pilates Janica. Teaching has been the driving force in my career for over 23 years and I have to say it is the best feeling when you realize that something you have taught has helped an individual to make them feel better, get rid of pains etc.
I started off as a dancer and a dance instructor from ballet to modern dance + a qualification in Sports Massage Therapy
A nice little combo where both careers benefit each other. 

 Travelling has always been my passion and this has led me to teach retreats abroad. Collaborating with two wonderful travel agencies has given me an insight on not just how holiday trips are made but the ways those places make it happen so easily for me and my clients to be able to travel to stunning locations and leave all our stress behind.



When relocating I decided that it was time to get some more knowledge on how the human body works, so I entered college to study Sports Therapy. Next year I will have a bachelor's degree in this field. I truly believe you can always, always learn more. Not just from sitting in school, but your colleagues, your clients and anyone who does what you do. 
New research is published every month about the most interesting subjects and I have to say I have learned to love reading medical articles. It started off from reading them to create assignments for college, but now I just read them to learn for my own amusement. 

Someone once asked me don't you want to anything else? Simple question simple answer-- no I happen to love what I do even though you never be a millionaire by doing what I do, but the feeling you get from teaching can't financially compare. It is what I have always wanted to do since I was 7 years old.


My brand Pilates Janica was created to build a concept around my retreats and my method movements. Easy to remember and I like my name so there you have it. No big story behind that name, unfortunately, but not every story needs to be as long and as mesmerizing as a sand beach with crystal clear water.  
That's what my trips are. Mesmerizing ---Go on laugh it was funny, right? :)

That's me in a nutshell. 
Feel free to message me with more questions if you like.
Oh, and btw if you do have a group of friends 8-10 people and feel like a holiday in the beautiful countryside of South-West France would be your idea of a perfect holiday contact me and I will tell you all about it.

I welcome collaborations with a huge smile. Just email me at info@pilatesjanica.com and let's plan something fantastic!




 




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Dancers and Injury

Voimapukeutuminen osa 2.

STRESS IN A BOTTLE